Matt Parrott’s delightful recent piece, Technically Bullshit: Asian Geek Privilege reminds me of how interesting the “Asian Question” is, and the impressive variety of opinions on the matter within the broader alternative/dissident right.
– An Arctic Alliance? by John Derbyshire. Well before he achieved national notoriety for “The Talk”, Mr. Derbyshire made this interesting argument about why Whites and East Asians should stick together.
– Tackling Asian Privilege by Gavin McInnes. This one caused such a stir that it still registers as one of Takimag‘s most popular pieces ever.
– Hmong Wrong for America. America Wrong for Hmong. by Joe Guzzardi. Like the above, at the time of its publication this piece brought in tons of controversy, and brought about an interesting follow-up from Brenda Walker.
– I’ve never been certain what to make of it, but the number of race-realist and right-wing Asians writing for “our” websites is not inconsequential: Marcus Epstein, Michele Malkin, and Siryako Akda being the three most noteworthy. Additionally, one of the last great race scientists is Satoshi Kanazawa.
– It is worth remembering, however, that the great Lothrop Stoddard firmly believed the White race’s greatest threat to be East Asians.